Please follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix launch issues.
1. Make sure your Windows OS is up to date:
–Go to the Start Menu – type Settings
–Select Update & Security – Check for Updates
–Install the available updates – restart your computer.
2. Make sure all your drivers are up to date, for your GPU and any other hardware you are using. You can download the latest NVIDIA or AMD drivers from the links below:
–PUBG LITE :
–NVIDIA driver updates:
–AMD driver updates:
3. Disable Windows Firewall and any other third-party antivirus solutions:
–Go to Control Panel – System and Security – Windows Firewall
–Use the options available on the left-hand panel to either turn the Firewall off or allow an exception for the game.
4. Place PUBG LITE on the same hard drive as your Windows OS.
5. RUN all the related PUBG LITE files in windows 7 Compatibility
— right click on PUBG LITE icon – Properties – Compatibility – Run this program in compatibility mode for – windows 7
This should resolve the launch issues that you are facing.