Even Archons make mistakes — and when they do, we all laugh in good fun. And then we subject them to the Edict of Storms and gaze in satisfaction as their homes are annihilated in a whirlwind of electro-acquatic ruination! But mostly, we laugh.
In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil has already finished – and evil has won. Players interact with the populace to inspire loyalty, disgust, or fear as they roam the world as an officer in Kyros the Overlord’s forces, empowered to act as both judge and executioner. A nonlinear story offers players the chance to roam and alter the world as they see fit, and provides a memorable, and highly replayable experience.
Play Tyranny now:
Available on Steam:
Available on GOG:
– Allegra Clark – Verse of the Scarlet Chorus
– D.C. Douglas – Sage Lantry
– Patrick Seitz – Barik of the Stone Shields
– Valerie Arem – Tidecaster Eb
– Debra Wilson – Kills-in-Shadow
– Ray Chase – Tunon the Adjudicator, Archon of Justice
– Evan Smith – Bleden Mark, Archon of Shadows
– Kirk Thornton – Graven Ashe, Archon of War
– Xander Mobus – Voices of Nerat, Archon of Secrets